Herbal Yoni Steams
It involves placing a pot of hot water and aromatic herbs under a seat with a hole in it, disrobing from the waist down, and sitting over the steam for about 15-30 minutes while the steam gently permeates the skin.
They aide in:
*Dark blood at the beginning or end of the menstrual cycle
*Postpartum and post miscarriage or post DNC
*Menstrual Complaints & Irregular Cycles
*Pelvic Muscle Tension, Pelvic Pain
*Fibroids, Ovarian Cysts,PCOS
*Fertility, Infertility, Conception preparation
Facts About Yoni Steams
1. Depending on the medical condition the herbs bring a natural healing to the vaginal area.
2. Women who may benefit from a yoni steam would most likely suffer from a numerous conditions including: uterine fibroids, painful menstruation, irregular menstrual cycles, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, reproductive adhesion/scar tissue, previous vaginal tear or episiotomy, and dark purple or brown blood at the onset or end of menses.
3. In some cases a woman should not do yoni steam, these are: extremely heavy menstrual cycles, do not do during your period, if you have a vaginal infection, open wounds, sores, or blisters, do not do if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. If you have genital piercings, take them out, the heat will cause the piercing to burn you.
4. Yoni steaming actual brings a balance to your hormones.
5. It also can boost fertility with the right blend of herbs if you are having a difficult time trying to conceive. It is also good to do during the pre-ovulation stage if you are trying to conceive.
6. Detox the womb and entire pelvic bowl which expels the toxins. It also aids in cleansing the uterine lining of any unnecessary membranes and buildup. This is extremely important to do especially after birth, miscarriage, abortion and hormonal birth control.
7. It helps with stimulation of the yoni.
8. It helps you with connecting with all of your chakras because your healing parts of you. Starting with your sacral chakra.
9. Helps with the odor that most women develop. In other words that fish juice smell.